Contact TLS Customer Service within 14 days of purchase to start the return process. One of our Customer Service Representatives will assist you with your return to make sure things move as fast and smoothly as possible. Our representative will provide you with a RGA number (Return Goods Authorization Number) issued by the manufacturer before making the shipment back for your return. All items must be placed back in original packaging, unaltered, “as-new” condition (in the exact original condition). If not in “as-new” condition we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 40% on top of return shipping charges. If merchandise is returned without a RGA number we will charge a 20% restocking fee, and based on the item you may be denied. The customer must cover shipping cost of any returned item.
Step 1: Receive authorization and instructions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and any other questions or comments to initiate your return.
A TLS representative will review your order to create a return case, answer any questions you may have and provide you with a return shipping charge estimate.
Step 2: Pack and Ship
You will be provided with Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number issued by the manufacturer.
- Please ensure the item is well packed in its original packaging. Other than the return label please do not write or mark on the box in anyway.
- We will monitor the return and handle any shipping issues if they occur. If the item is lost or damaged we deal with it and your refund will still be processed.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your RGA number.
Step 3: Your Return Credit
Upon receipt by the Manufacturer, the item will be inspected for "as new" condition and once confirmed we will process your credit less the actual shipping charges.
- We work hard to make this go as quick as possible and the process usually takes 10 business days or less. Unusually, due to transit times and some manufacturers processes, it can take up to 30 days - so please be patient.
- Typically, you will be refunded via the same method in which the item was purchased.
Exceptions and Items not Eligible for Return
Unfortunately, under certain circumstances certain items from thelightingshoppe.ca are not eligible for returns.
These items are as follows:
- Items sold as final sale/closeout products
- Custom or Special Order Products
- Light bulbs, parts, glass, shades
- Any item that has been assembled, installed, modified or used in any way
- Any item without original packaging
- Items delivered/received more than 14 days ago are usually non-returnable, if approved the return will include a restocking fee
- All shipping costs, including those incurred for returns, are not refundable